|Gallery Show Details|
|Waldorf West Library Gallery Spring Art Show|
|Saturday, April 8 2017 - Saturday, July 8 2017|
|Waldorf West Library|
|10405 O'Donnell Place|
|Waldorf, MD 20603|
|Locate in Google Maps|
General Guidelines for Artwork Submissions for the Group Shows at the Waldorf West Library Gallery:
• The artist must be a current member of the Charles County Arts Alliance.
• Each artist may submit a maximum of two 2-dimensional and/or 3-dimensional art works for consideration. There is no submission fee.
• Two-dimensional art must be properly wired, and ready for hanging. Size restrictions only apply to 3-dimensional art.
• Artworks must be original and created by the submitting artist.
• A variety of media is encouraged: oil, acrylic, watercolor, pastel, pen and ink, mixed media, photos, clay, etc.
• Artwork entries must be submitted electronically as low-resolution, digital images (jpegs), attached to an email sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Gallery Show submitted by
|2007 - 2018 All Rights Reserved|
Website designed and hosted by