|Amalfi Landscape Painting|
|Saturday, June 23 2018 - Saturday, June 30 2018|
|South of Naples|
Once again we will be plein air painting on the beautiful Amalfi Coast, a World Heritage Site, which consistently offers a unique artistic challenge and historic perspective on this magnificent region of Italy. Perfectly preserved ancient villages spill down sheer cliffs to the azure sea offering the most spectacular vistas to be found anywhere. It is the perfect venue for a painter!
• 7 nights, 8 days at our seaside hotel, all rooms with private bath, daily breakfast.
• All rooms with a sea view. Breakfast each day and 3 lunches and 5 dinners included
• 6 1/2 days of Art Instruction, Demonstration & Critiques; One-on-one painting & drawing instruction
• Work in oils, watercolors or pastels; all levels.
• Paint in Ravello, Positano, Capri, and Amalfi; We’ll also paint in a private family garden hanging half way between the Sea & Sky & enjoy an exceptional “al fresco” luncheon under the bougainvillea canopy
• Free time to visit the inspiring Villa Cimbrone & Villa Rufolo while in Ravello.
• Private car land transfers to Ravello and to and from the airport.
• Ferry boat transfers to Positano included and private boat and excursion to Capri
• Workshop Price: $3,275 artist / non-painting guest, $2,775; Single room supplement: $375. No air. Limited rooms available!
*One to five day cooking classes available for the artist’s guests. (Program by special arrangement and must be reserved in advance)
This Workshop submitted by
|2007 - 2018 All Rights Reserved|
Website designed and hosted by